WI Consultancy Bureau Limited
The WI Consultancy Bureau Limited (WICBL) is registered with Registrar of Companies (BRELA Reg. No: 157946692) under the Companies Act Cap 212 of the Laws of Tanzania. The WICBL is a Local Registered Consulting Firm with the Engineers Registration Board of Tanzania (ERB) (Reg. No: 164) since 2011 in the category of Civil and Water works. It is also a Member Firm of the Association of Consulting Engineers Tanzania.
The WICBL is a consultancy firm with over 10 years of experience in a wide range of engineering and management disciplines. The bureau offer services in building and civil works, water resources projects, project management, and capacity building. Their team of professionals is competent and registered in the fields of civil engineering, environmental engineering, hydrology, meteorology, architecture, quantity surveying, land surveying, geology, hydrogeology, project management, soil science, water quality, environmental sciences, and social sciences. They are capable of handling projects of similar nature to the satisfaction of their clients. The consultancy office is equipped with modern tools and technologies to facilitate quality consultancy services.
Ongoing Civil and Water related consultancies (design and supervision of civil engineering infrastructures and geophysical surveys)
OVERVIEW OF CLIENTS PROJECTS:
1. Awarded tender for provision of technical support services for delivery of learning hub ‘model projects’ for the RUWASA, in collaboration with Eco-valley Advisors and NMAIST Status: On progress
2. Awarded tender for provision of consultancy services for additional studies to update ESIA and SESA at Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project (Stigler's Gorge) – 2115 MW (Tender Award No. PA/001/2020-21/HQ/C/07) by TANESCO:
LOT 1: Hydrological Flow and Sediment Study
LOT 5: Developing Basin Management Plan for Rufiji River Basin
Status: Awaiting feedback on submitted draft report
3. Awarded tender for provision of consultancy services for design and construction of the Proposed Office Building of the National Prosecutions Services at Morogoro, Pwani, Kinyerezi (Dar es Salaam), Geita, Manyara, Shinyanga, Katavi, Rukwa, Njombe, and Mbeya by National Prosecutions Services Status: Construction supervision ongoing for the initial four projects, and mobilization stage for the six projects
4. Awarded tender for provision of consultancy services for survey, design and supervision for Rehabilitation and Construction of New Water Supply System for ZAWA under National Social Welfare. Status: Construction supervision ongoing
5. Awarded tender for provision of consultancy services for Integrated Leakage Management System at Mbeya UWSSA. Status: Completed
6. Awarded tender for provision of consultancy services for improvement of six water supply schemes in Tanga and Pwani regions by RUWASA (Tender Award No. AE-102/2020-2021/HQSC/02-001). Status: Design and supervision of construction works