PAYMENT PROCEDURES FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023
1. Connect your device to the Internet (Smart Phone or Laptop);
2. In the address bar type https://sims.waterinstitute.ac.tz/index.php
STEP 2: LOGIN TO YOUR SIMS ACCOUNT
Use your form IV index number as your username and SURNAME in the capital as your password for the first
time. Change your password once you logged in to the system.
- After successfully logging in, Click Payment Menu on the left side then click Create Invoice
- After Click Create Payment, Click Fee Structure then fill in the form to preview the Invoice and select
all options item required.
- Click the Preview Invoice button to load the invoice and select options
- After clicking Create Invoice button, System will generate an Invoice number which will be used in
You must submit the original pay-in-slip of the Bank/service provider as evidence that you have paid
fees and other financial dues to the Institute.
You can pay the annual fees and other financial dues at once at the beginning of the first
semester or in two instalments, the first at the beginning of the first semester, and the last at
beginning of the second semester as described in the joining instructions.
You will not be accepted if you do not submit the evidence of payments on the date you arrive at